In his own words :
I am a Grammarian, Essayist, Journalist, Human Rights’ Activist and Author. I Love playing all various indoor and outdoor games including cricket.
- 1. Director of World Peace Elite Association for india.
- 2. Member of Amnesty International (UK & USA)
- 3.V.I.P. Member of Consumers Forum
- 4.Life Member of Red Cross
- 5.Member of Jai Hind AntiCorruption society
- 6.Member of Global Media Club Of India
- 7.Member of 5th pillar and RTI Member of Jai Hind Anti-Corruption Society
- 8.Active Member for Youth For Human Rights Association South Asia
Awarded many times for Human Rights and Social Work,
Anchor for News Electronic Channel On line Aaj Tak(Hindi) & Head Lines Today(English).
Note: The Goal is to provide Financial Assistance to All Human Rights Associations running through out the Globe in order to cater the educational need of the weak and financially deprived students all over the earth .
The funny joker with the Cigarette is a Warning to the students’ community exploring the hazards of smoking which is a crystal clear indication not to smoke.
That criticism leads to the wrath, anger and rage in me which is the root cause for development or progress and this helps in displaying to one’s enemies that he or she is greater than his/her enemies in every aspect.” Keep only one friend but don’t tame enemies. “If you have one friend; you have many, If you have many; you have none.” “Make the books your best companions wherever and whenever you go, just like food, some books are to be seen, some are to be only touched, some are to be tasted, some are to be masticated and a few are to be swallowed and the rest are for digestion. A teacher can only help you in eating; he can prepare the food, bring it up to your mouth, gag it into your mouth, help you in chewing and swallowing, but no teacher in this world has taken birth who can help you in digestion too. It’s the Master who can do this but mind you ! You will find teachers everywhere you look but very rarely masters. “So, as you select the food for your stomach, select the books for your brain. So talk with the books, listen to the books and the books will listen to you, rather work with the books but do not play with the books.” Now work with me. Alright ! Ease your nerves. Ready ! Steady ! Go, Come on ! Let’s move to the World of English Language which is an Ocean Like. Mind you ! It’s a Battle-Field to win ! (to reach the world of English) you must have good arms with you. Not only that, you must know the art or the skill of using the arms, WHEN, WHERE and HOW to use them. The WORDS are your Arms and Dynamites.Conversation is a Battle-Field. “Grammar is the trick to perfection to be the winner of the war-like conversation. RHETORIC and PROSODY are the Beauties to your arms glittering and making the eyes of your enemies blind and they can’t see you with their internal eye when you fight.” Learn this Martial Art. Don’t kill a rat with a Dynamite. To recall, “The small difference between ‘what we write’ and ‘what we speak’ is Grammar.” This small difference makes a great difference in winning a conversation i.e., ‘The war of lips.’ As you know now, conversation is an Ocean-like Battle-Field. If you want to cross or jump into this war of lips you must be daring, dashing, pushing and groping. If you want to cross this ocean or jump into it, at least try to reach the shore, put your first step first into the water. Don’t panic, as you know, “Every journey however small or big starts with a single step.” The secret of this journey is grammar mastered. It will ease your journey. In the process of your vast journey to English, Grammar serves the purpose of money and food; vocabulary gives you immense courage for this journey. Don’t Panic before the journey, seeing the vast ocean.Who knows,you may get current or tides in your journey to English. Think yourselves lucky to get dangerous oceans full of tides or current. Pray God to get such Alarming and Dangerous Oceans. You might think I went mad. But, I am not. I say, Do you know ? “Calm seas cannot produce skilful sailors.” So, to be a Master sailor you should predict WHERE, WHEN and HOW the tides are and you can easily over come them. It’s nothing that you can’t. You can. But help me to help you cross the ocean. Simply be assured, “You will cross it.” Enjoy the thrill. Share it with your Partners, Colleagues, Superiors, Friends and with your dear Mr. & Mrs. Parents. You may try to ask me, “What am I to do in the war, if my weapons are exhausted or are completely used?” Then, “Where are you, my dear ?” My dear, “I say” I am near you always ! “I am not fleeing away.” Always carry the ARSENAL-LIKE DICTIONARY (factory of arms) with you full of vocabulary. Learn the roots of the words. You can plant more words. For example The root of Dictionary is nothing but DIC/DICT : will help you to get the meaning of the thing which helps you to open the door to many words. Get the words and search more in the rooms of the Dictionary. Only now you can speak or say something. That’s how the dictionary has come to this world after Root Words. I shall narrate to you the sweet story of the Dictionary in the pages to come. Now you could understand the importance of Root Words. You will get more root words very soon to plant more words and increase your ARMS for the BATTLE OF CONVERSATION. SOME NOTES:To all my readers, one and all, those who have come in contact with me and those who will-nevertheless.It fills my heart with tremendous – unceasing joy unspeakable to be an Indian first. ‘I am proud to be an Indian’, ‘Arrogant to be a West Bengalee’, and ‘Haughty to be an inhabitant of Adra of Purulia’. First of all, let me thank my environment, the place where I was BORN AND BROUGHT UP and thank from the core of my heart to the supreme Hi-er-archy and Almighty who gave me a chance via my parents (Malladi Kameswari -my mother; Malladi Kameswar Rao -my father) to be born on this planet, to perceive something and the same to say or write, rather to bring it out in the way I am bringing it soon. Thanks to my teachers; many of them, whom I missed in one way or other, but who brought me up to such a stage that I can still remember, perceive and recognize them. Special thanks to my students, friends and enemies, quite astonishing, you will find thanking enemies as because, “Friends, many of them only flatter but only enemies criticize.
1. DO not just ‘learn by rote’ or ‘memorise blindly’. Know the art of learning so that you can teach someone.
2. JUST don’t believe in Degrees, and in the marks but for the ways to get them. As ‘Marks and Degrees’ are not the only identification of a candidate, as because you do not carry the testimonials or certificates with you, but your presence of mind, exchange of ignorance, those carry you everywhere you want. Remember there are some great writers and great poets who did not even get a chance to face schools but had ideal and real knowledge,whose writings or compositions we are still studying in schools and colleges. So do remember, school or college is not the only Educational Centre, but knowledge can be gained anywhere, anyhow from anyone. No one is a Perfect-whole. Knowledge is limitless and indescribable.
3.Don’t Stop Studying and Learning till Death, and Don’t Kill your curiosity. Go for the whole, Ponder over a thing, go on studying, gaining knowledge, till there is even an inch of life.
4.In order to be a good teacher, you must be the best student at least. “That day is the beginning of your end to knowledge, when you think that this day is the end of my knowledge.
5.DON’T be dishonest. Don’t cheat yourself by cheating others. Undoubtedly, Honesty has only one way for the destination but Dishonesty has many ways for the same but Mind you ! The former has many ways for the home and the latter has one and only one.” Select which way you want.
6. I opine to opt for Honesty, though for many of the moderns, “Honesty is the worst policy instead of the Best Policy.
7. Since time immemorial, “Honesty had been knocking at the door, actually to enter first but all of a sudden, Bribery entered first dashing Honesty to the ground and the poor Honesty remained only gaping and yawning like mad outside the door, knowing not, what to do next. It returned home praising dishonesty’s path of reaching the room and then became the devotee of the then Dishonesty. But, Honesty was embarrassed to find his ‘Desire’ and ‘Demand’ for which he was dashed to the ground awaiting at his own home. The waiter was none but God himself. This turned ‘ Honesty-turned Dishonesty’ into Honesty again. 8. DON’T be indisciplined. Be disciplined. This is the soul of a student. It’s a must. “A student however, genius he may be, he without discipline, is just like an important letter to be delivered in no time, but Alas ! neither with the Addressee’s Address nor with the Sender’s (Writer’s) Address. What can the poor postal department do with such a letter ? It can neither deliver the letter to the person concerned, nor to the writer. There is no other go for the Postal Department than to throw the letter into a Dust-Bin or tear it into pieces. In this way that ‘Important Letter’ becomes ‘Impotent’, rather Power-less. Such is the condition of the Genius Student, without discipline. He will go no where, but at least to the only area like the Dust-Bin or his character is regarded as ‘Those-Torn-Letters’.
The word ‘Discipline’ speaks for itself. It says,”Without me, no one is 100%”. Let us see how?
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
100 (total) Please Note: If all the letters of the word “Discipline” are added alphabetically , they will give rise to the total 100 and proved. For more, please go through my complete book “WITH A JOKER COVER” that has no name and teaching serious Grammar in a very funny and humorous way . Bye 100 (total) Please Note: If all the letters of the word “Discipline” are added alphabetically , they will give rise to the total 100 and proved. For more, please go through my complete book ” WITH A JOKER COVER” that has no name and teaching serious Grammar in a very funny and humorous way .
By: Mr. Durga Prasad